Sunday, October 10, 2010

1,000th Post!!


Yo, cuzzos! This is the 1,000th post of The Super Hadouken Entertainment Blog and I just thought I'd use this post to shout out all the fans who remain loyal to the movement and to the future fans who are still in their loafin' bags and don't know about us yet. We over here at SH Ent. appreciate the love and support. We do it for y'all. Keep reading our posts and commenting. On the real its all about y'all. But enough with all the mushy stuff. We got some updates for y'all.


First off, as you may have noticed, our sneaker and music section, Super Kaioken! has finally gotten off the ground with some crazy Jordan posts. We started this section to give Super Hadouken a little more diversity but we hope to turn it into its own blog in the near future. The first posts are really buzzin' right now so we can tell Super Kaioken is gonna do damage out there. But until its blog gets off the ground, we put a SK! category on the left so y'all can click on the tag and get all your style and music posts on one organized page. Just tryna make it convenient for y'all.


Next, I just wanna let y'all know if you don't see posts everyday, don't panic. I'm in school at the moment and sometimes homework comes first but I always come back with some exclusives. My September posts were through the roof this year. We hit a all time high of 230 posts in the month of September. Yea, I'm feeling myself a little bit.


Also, I've been plugging my new mixtape, Collegekid Sean, on the blog as of late and I just wanna update y'all on its status. Right now, more than half of the tape is done but I'm still in the process of mastering and recording a few more tracks. I'm setting up the photo shoot for the cover soon so be on the look out for it. You know it's gonna look tough. Currently, there are two singles out, "Lavish" and "Mr. Ray", and they been gettin' buzz out there. Click on the names to listen and be on the look out for the third single. It's gonna pop.


I just wanna say again, thank you to all the loyal fans who comment and read our posts. Without y'all this would be a waste. Follow us on Twitter. They call me Mr Hadouken. And like us on Facebook: Super Hadouken Facebook. And continue to show love and I know I've said it a thousand times but STAY UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails