Saturday, March 5, 2011

Super Kaioken!: Lucid - "Collegekid Sean" Mixtape

Download it here:



or here:


Quantcast




It's finally here!! Collegekid Sean has finally dropped. Blast this tape in your dorm rooms while you're going through finals and you'll get instant motivation. I poured my entire freshman year of college into this so college kids everywhere are gonna relate. Be sure to listen to it at least twice to catch all the references and metaphors.


We got the talents of Pharrell, Brad Pitt, and my fellow Goodfellas, Mz Lola and Joey Mac blessing this mixtape

Let me know your favorite tracks. My personal favorites are Childhood Imagination, Collegekid Sean and Dapper Boys. Show love and cop up on this jawn. You already know I'm already working on the next project so stay up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails