Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sylvester Stallone Kills "Rambo V"

Stallone had this to say:

"I think Rambo’s pretty well done. I don’t think there’ll be any more. I’m about 99% sure. I was going to do it, I said I’d never talk about this, but with I feel that with Rocky Balboa, that character came complete circle. He went home. But for Rambo to go on another adventure might be, I think, misinterpreted as a mercenary gesture and not necessary. I don’t want that to happen. I’m very happy with the last Burmese episode, because I didn’t pull any punches on it. I wanted it to be what civil war really is – rough. You can’t candy coat it, and where do you go from there? So that’s [Rambo V] going to go."

You can read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails