Thursday, October 13, 2011

Super Tough!: Classic Martin Scorsese Films Get Recasted

Taxi Driver

Chloƫ Moretz, Keanu Reeves

"How about breakfast tomorrow? I get up at about one o'clock."

The Age of Innocence

Kate Bosworth

"I want to get away with you...and...find a world where words like that don't exist."

The Aviator

Alessandro Nivola, Emily Mortimer

"Feels like a little adventure?" "Do your worst, Mr. Hughes."

Goodfellas

Vincent Piazza, Michael Pitt and Sir Ben Kingsley

"It's gonna be a good summer."

Gangs of New York

Christina Hendricks, Jack Huston

"I chose you just for tonight. If that's not good enough, I'll go with someone else."

Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Emily Blunt

"I was happy in Monterey, you dummy!"

Click here to read the article with this photospread.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails