Saturday, November 5, 2011

Behind the Scenes Video from the Set of "G.I. Joe: Retaliation"

"

"He's a BAMF," Johnson says about his character Roadblock in the film. "Roadblock is a BAMF -- a bad a** mother f*****," he jokes.

Johnson also talks about his close working relationship with action legend Bruce Willis, who plays Joe Colton in the film, the creator of the G.I. Joes.

"Bruce is the man," he reveals. "We've been buddies for some time now. ... He's iconic in our business on many levels."

But just how close are these two action studs?

"He held my legs, I was doing sit-ups," he jokes about the two working out together. "Well, we compare many things -- we compare our love for Haiku poetry, we compare our voices because he can sing, I can sing ..."








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails