Friday, January 7, 2011

MzPoptart's Top 10 Movies of 2010


It’s a wonder Mr. Editor in Chief, Inhuman Torch hasn’t strangled me yet because I’ve definitely been slacking. Here are my much overdue, TOP TEN MOVIES of 2010. Choosing an order for these movies is the hardest thing I think about 7 of them tied for 2nd , but number one I am going to give to Inception. I loved that movie, even more than I loved Harry Potter (Big Surprise!). The next 7 all tie for number 2 and 9  and 10 well they’re just 9 and 10.

Be sure to tell us who got it right... Check out Inhuman Torch's Top Ten Here

Inception
This was one of those movies that just made you think: Wow.

Social Network
“People wanna go online and check out their friends, so why not build a website that offers that. I'm talking about taking the entire social experience of college and putting it online.”

Avatar
The imagery, the action, the everything!

Harry Potter
All Harry Potter fans can agree this was one of the best book to movie films made. HP7 was epic!!

Book of Eli
Denzel Washington did HIS THING in this movie!!
 
Shutter Island
Crazy Twist
 
Despicable Me
 "Unicorns I love them"  I loved this movie so muchhhh. One of the funnier animated films to date. I have yet to see megamind or tangled yet,

Toy Story 3

Repo Men

Town

Honorable Mentions

Get him to the Greek
Don’t get me wrong I loved this movie, I’ve been singing African child and quoting this movie since it came out. I just thought maybe somehow in some way it could be a little bit better…don’t hurt me lol

Buried
This movie freaked me out that’s the only reason it’s down here and not up there.

Black Swan
The chick was psycho…nuff said lol

Why Did I get Married Too…
Janet is CRAZZYYY!!! Who knew???

The Expendables

The Experiment

Case #39

The Crazies



Disappointments…

Salt
Ehhhh….

Iron Man 2
Really? That’s the best you could give me? It could have been wayyy better.

Devil
It was cool, I liked it but it gets old fast. It was super entertaining the first go around though.

Takers
OMGEE the way people raved about this movie. I feel like I was set up… The eye candy was nice though. I do love me some Idris Elba… that scene where he got up out the bed in them boxer briefs OHWEEE lol

Frozen

Skyline
Omgosh I could not stand that movie… It was on the same par as Aliens in the attic. It just wasn’t for me.


Sidebar: Please do not watch a Serbian Film it will make you sick with disgust. That was one sick and disturbed movie. Very disturbing. Very, very disturbing. I do realize that my instructing you to not watch the movie will only pique your interest but I'm serious... Don't watch it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails