- This was an internal development piece that we produced at RealtimeUK.
- The team was approx 4/5 people, working over a couple of months.
- Made in 3dsmax, rendered in vray, post in AfterFX.
- It's a bit flickery in places, but we were on a tight deadline before we had to get back to paid work. Only just managed to fit it in.
- Might see about re-rendering a few bits.
- The body is Mo-Cap, the Face is hand animated morph targets.
- The Mo-Cap data is taken from one continuous stream. The whole piece plays end to end, so we could concentrate on the cinematography.
- Characters were modelled in zbrush.