Friday, December 31, 2010

Super Hadouken's Worst Films of 2010


6. Jonah Hex
- This film was simply boring to me. It was built up to be this action packed comic book film and it just fell on its face. I wanted to like this film, I really did but it just wasn't that good

5. Takers
- This film was extremely hyped up. Everybody I know loved this movie and built it up to be something great when in all actuality it was a film filled with shaky, unfocused camera work, spotty dialogue and a cliche story

4. Clash of the Titans

- I thought this film was gonna be really cool before it came out.. I was sadly disappointed. I can't really explain what went wrong with this one. It was just disappointing. One of the things that really stood out for me was the crappy CGI and once you mess that up, you've lost me.

3. Ong Bak 3

- *sighs* I had high hopes for this film. And I mean high! Ong bak 2 was a masterpiece! And I thought this would be no different... again I was wrong. They downgraded this franchise. The violent Tony Jaa fighting sequences were rare, the story was long and drawn out and the ending was so stupid! Although if this wasn't a follow up of Ong Bak 2, it would've been pretty decent


2. Harry Potter 7

- This film probably would not have been on this list if I cared about this franchise. But since I don't its on here. While watching this film, I was counting the minutes. Seriously counting the minutes until it was over. The action sequences were ok at best but overall they were lame and the story was long-winded and boring. I feel like this film was made only for the hardcore fans and I am not one of them

1. The Last Airbender

- When I think of the expectations I had for this film, it makes me wanna cry now. I was so hype for this!! I followed it from casting all the way to the first teaser trailer. This was finally gonna redeem M. Night's reputation. This was gonna be one of the year's best films... Yea hell no! This movie was the definition of disappointing. It was very drawn out and the action sequences were redundant. I was literally sitting in the theater reassuring myself that it was gonna get better, even into the last 20 minutes. That's how much faith I had in this film. M. Night Shymalan will make a come back, just not with this garbage. Sorry M. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails