Friday, September 30, 2011

Middle Aged Man Tracks Down Little Boy And Strangles Him After the Kid Kills Him in "Call of Duty"!!!!


Mark Bradford (age 46) admitted to trackin down and choking a 13 year old boy after he said the kid taunted him while playing Call of Duty: Black Ops!!

Geek Tyrant reports:
'Bradford admitted that he "just lost it" after the boy killed him in-game. The jobless father of three proceeded to find the boy's address in Plymoth, Devon, confronted the kid and started to choke him out! He was only stopped when the boy's mother pulled him off her son. Bradford called the attack a "moment of madness."'

The child's mother had this to say:
"It’s pathetic that a grown man would attack a defenceless child like this. If you can’t handle losing to a child then you shouldn’t be playing games."

Bradford said:

"I'd been playing the whole day and he was baiting me and baiting me and just would not shut up. He went on and on and I just lost it. I hold my hands up, I lost the plot. In a moment of madness I went round to his house. I didn't know what I was going to do."


WTF?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails