Saturday, October 29, 2011

Super Tough!: Great Fan Made "Halo" Posters


This is the Halo Franchise envisioned as a movie through this poster. I designed my own Logo for the Poster taking into consideration technology, space and the Halo.

The Main focus of the Poster is Master Chief the lead character in the series. I managed to get his Name on the side of his armour.

This is Cortana the AI from the Halo Series.

I think it turned out really great in the end .. but this piece certainly put up enough of a fight!! I guess that is fitting.

I decided to try to keep some elements consistent between this and the Halo Film poster. The Font/Style are the same for the text. Same illustration style. Included the same pattern at the bottom which I think works just as well for her as it did for Master Chief.

Covenant Propaganda Poster - Halo

This is my third poster for my Halo Series. The main focus in the poster is of an Elite Soldier and the black silhouette of one of their energy swords. I wanted to reference to them being ultimate soldiers that fight for honour.

As another tie in to the idea of being superior over all others I included a double helix with white bars crossing behind the elite soldier to show the belief of just being genetically superior. As well I put in a very loose impression in the top left and right corners that the orange shapes could be fists raised up. As in a call to arms.

As for the gold colour I decided to go that route because we invasion gold as a colour of power and or royalty .. used to show superiority even. Gold being also the closest to yellow which is a complementary colour to purple which is a colour I often see while depicting an Elite





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails