Tuesday, December 6, 2011

@GoneWallace's 21st Birthday Weekend!!

My mans, @TerryTravisJr, came all the way from California for the weekend!





We had drinks on deck!







He wasn't ready loll! My mans, @ playing bartender.

This man fell asleep in the middle of a game of NBA 2k12 smh..



.. and this is the score of that game lol. You can guess who won lol..

And this is the most epic cake I've ever seen, courtesy of @ lol. Love her!



Look at the Super Hadouken logo though!!!!!












And I ended the weekend by putting up Christmas decorations with the fam. Peep how @
is so focused over them damn Christmas lights and how my mom got her own little Christmas cookie smuggling operation going on lol.




This was one the best weekends I've ever had in my life, definitely the best birthday I've ever had. Also shout out to @Dna990 and @ for coming through. Unfortunately we were wayyy too inebriated on Saturday night to get photos of them, but they showed loved. Much love to everyone who was able to make it. Whoever missed out, maybe you can join the 22nd Birthday celebration. Until next December 4th, stay up. We not stopping until December 4th is a national holiday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails