Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Super Tough!: Great Steampunk Disney Art


Description:

Recently I received a note telling me that my disney steampunk should not bear the term "steampunk", because steampunk is first and above all the concept of steam power to achieve modern levels of technology, not corsets, gears and goggles.

I apologize to those I have insulted when I calling my fanarts Steampunk, but personally I love them! Maybe my costumes are not 100% steam power, but they are largely inspired by this style. I believe there are hundreds of ways to interpret a style and my disney fanarts are my interpretation of steampunk.

But again I respect and love any other interpretation of this wonderful style, that I find beautiful and I don't want to offend anyone.







Props to Geek Tyrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails