Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Universal Studios Unveils Their New Logo




More after the jump!


Universal President, Ron Meyer, had this to say:

"One hundred years is such a great milestone. I am a movie lover. It’s such an important part of the American culture, a part of the heritage of this country. I think we have a responsibility to our employees, to the public to celebrate not just a milestone but celebrate the movie business, and this gives us a reason to do it.

I would like all of our films to be restored and hopefully as the years go on more and more of them will be done. I think we need to do more film restoration, all of us need to do it. I think it is an important part of our initiatives. It’s an expensive process and a time consuming one and they have been totally on board in support of us doing this and encouraging doing it."



Props to Geek Tyrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails