Wednesday, July 29, 2009

inFAMOUS

It was reported that Sony is currently negotiating a deal to create a film adaptation of the PS3 game inFAMOUS. The game follows a bike messenger named Cole who given extraordinary electrical powers after a huge explosion. Now he must battle mutant gangs with his ability to scale walls and rooftops and his explosive electric powers.

I haven't played this game but I hear there is a killer twist at the end and the in-game plot is similar to that of a Marvel character. Plus the game trailer is redic. I've always meant to play this game so if I do between now and when the movie is made, I'll tell you guys how it plays. Hopefuly this will be one of the better game to movie adaptations. Check out the game trailer and read the article [inFAMOUS Article]. Stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails