Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon, Lovely Bones, and The Informant! Late Reviews


Super Hadouken Entertainment would like to introduce moi!!! Mr. Human Torch himself has invited me to bless the pages of this here blog and you the recent in some current, past and present reviews.

How to Train Your Dragon- Dreamworks

Funny, cute… I liked it.

The story is centered around a lonely, wimp of a boy who in the beginning only wanted to kill dragons. After injuring and coming into contact with one, he befriends it and learns the ways of the dragon.

It’s a cute story, and good for a couple laughs. Sequel pending.


Lovely Bones

I read the book. And like nearly all book-to-movie translations (i.e. Harry Potter) stuff was missing! The movie is about a girl murdered and the search for her killer. Seems like a run of the mill plot, except for the fact the missy murdered is watching and trying to help from “the in-between” (not heaven, but not on earth..). Still it kept me watching and kept it interesting.

I enjoyed the book, liked the movie, I definitely had no problem sitting through it.


The informant

I’m not super sure where I stand on this movie. I think it was kinda dumb, I got bored.

I understood it, followed and I laughed sometimes but I got distracted easy.

Its not one I can say I was enthused to finish. Not a huge fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails