Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ong Bak 2 Review


Aiight, cuz. I just watched this karate movie called Ong Bak 2 last night and as I'm typing this, I'm still trying to recover. This movie was bananas!! Its starring, directed, and choreographed by Tony Jaa and he is a genius. Its about this kid who is adopted by these like ninjas/pirates and he grows up to be this tough ass kung fu master. I know without a doubt that this is the best karate movie I've ever seen!! The fight scenes are OUTTA CONTROL!! They're coming out with a third film and I'm sooo excited. Definitely peep it. And it doesn't work in continuity so you don't have to see the first one before you see this one. The first one was tough too but just not on this level. Sooooo redic!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails