Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Harrison Ford Calls Shia Lebouf a "F***ing Idiot" for his "Indiana Jones" Comments!

Here's what Shia said about Indiana Jones 4:

"I feel like I dropped the ball on the legacy that people loved and cherished. I have a relationship with Steven (Spielberg) that supersedes our business work. And believe me, I talk to him often enough to know that I'm not out of line. And I would never disrespect the man. But when you drop the ball you drop the ball. You get to monkey-swinging and things like that and you can blame it on the writer and you can blame it on Steven. But the actor's job is to make it come alive and make it work, and I couldn't do it. So that's my fault."

And this is Harrison Ford's response:

I think he was a fu**king idiot. As an actor, I think it's my obligation to support the film without making a complete ass of myself. Shia is ambitious, attentive, and talented - and he’s learning how to deal with a situation which is very unique and difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails