Sunday, June 26, 2011

Super Tough!: Pixar-esque "Ghostbusters" Art

Artist description:

It’s a personal project, took me long time as I could work on it only in the evening and weekends. I ‘ve also done everything on my own (design, modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering…etc…). I don’t have any further plan at the moment as an animation would take a time or more time, which I don’t have… Maybe some other GBs images…maybe. :) From a technical point of view, I used 3D and 2D softwares like Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop and Nuke. I come from Italy but moved to London 4 years ago. I worked in advertisement for a long time (as you can see from my professional portfolio) and I recently joined Bluebolt, a visual effects company, working for TV and Film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails