Friday, June 5, 2009

Done

Yesterday was my last day on my internship at Kelsh Wilson Design and it was kinda sad. The people there were extremely nice so I really didn't want to leave but you know it was only a three week program. I learned a lot and I nailed my internship presentation today so I'm cool. And if you looking for any design work done, definitely go to Kelsh Wilson. They're really professional and they have extremely talented designers there so look them up. They're super tough.
Like I said, I aced my presentation today so I'm now OFFICIALLY DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!!! I am now a college boy and this summer is gonna be insane! Here's a little something I did while working with KWD.
I didn't really finish it but its still tough. Aiight cuzzo. I'll be on here all summer. Stay Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails