Saturday, June 27, 2009

MJ


Aiight, cuzzo. I'm sure everyone's already heard of the passing of the greatest entertainer in the history of music, Michael Jackson. Its a shock but instead of crying, we should celebrate everything he's done. He completely changed how music is made, how music videos are made ("He made Thriller, man... Thriller" and how African Americans in general are received in music. So instead of crying and remembering his troubled times, we should be thankful that we had him for those 50 years and he is in a much better place.

I remember being about 5 and I was watching one of his videos and I asked my mom, "Is that a girl?" and that's the when I first became familiar with his music. Of course I wasn't able to fully appreciate his music at that age but as I got older, I became more of a fan. Say what you want about em but this dude is the best there is, was, and ever will be. He always gave you your money's worth and he was hands down the best dancer in the history of music. All that Stanky Leg and snap dance stuff is irrelevant in comparison. MJ was that dude. Yeterday I went out and copped every album he's ever made and as we speak best believe I'm coppin me a MJ shirt. I gotta pay homage to my mans. Rest in Peace, Mike and thanks for everything. Dueces

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails