Sunday, June 21, 2009

Terminator Salvation


Aiight, cuzzo. After beating Saints Row 2 (in less than 3 days I might add), I decided to go see Terminator Salvation and it was tough. The action sequences were on point, the Terminator models were cool and even though Christian Bale is a spazz, he makes a good John Connor.

I'm not really a Terminator fanatic and I still enjoyed it so you don't have to be that into the Terminator franchise to appreciate this movie. But if you haven't seen the first three movies, you should. T3 was kinda ass, but still see it.

The one dude, Marcus, was a Terminator model with a human heart and brain. He was a beast!! He was bustin ass after ass. And the ending was super tough. It was a major nod and it caught me off gaurd a little bit. When I saw it, I wanted to stand and applaud lol. Look for it. And one last thing, the song they play in the trailer is hot and it fits the movie perfectly. (kinda random, but I just thought I'd add that) Definitely peep. Stay Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails