Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Aiight, cuzzo. I saw Transformers 2 last night and let me tell you, it was really good. Like it might be the best movie of the summer. Its between Transformers and Hangover but nonetheless it definitely topped the first one, which was a hard thing to do. My man Michael Bay really outdid himself this time. He really loves blowin' shit up. I mean explosion after explosion lol. He definitely earned his paycheck. (It was reported that he was being paid 150x's what Shia Lebouf was being paid. 150x's!!! That means that if Shia makes 1 mil, then Bay gets 150 mil!!!) but I digress.
Let me just say that this movie was visually stunning. The CGI was so detailed that it actually makes you believe that these 50 ft robots are real. It was worth the 200 mil dollar budget. Its amazing how advanced todays technology is. Another thing that made this movie tough was the humor. For an action movie about talking alien robots, it was really funny. The Twins had me dying LMAO. What the hell happened to them though?!

Anyway this jawn also took the number of robots from the first film and quadrupled it. It seemed like everything in that movie tranformed. Cars, toasters, women, you name it. They also upped the number of Decepticons. It was hundreds of em! I was like "Damn. We cant get no support?!" but it made it tougher that we were the underdogs.

Bumblebee was bustin ass. Shia Lebouf was funny as hell. Meagan Fox is bad. And Last but not least, I got two words... Optimus Prime! Boss status! I'mma leave it at that. "I'll fight you all by myself!" Hands down the best line of the movie. Overall this was a quality film and a well spent two and half hours. It was definitely worth wearing my Optimus Prime shirt. He set it off. All the critics who hated this movie have serious problems. If you havent seen it yet, crawl from under that rock you are living under and peep.

In other news, I've been listening to MJ songs and watching MJ video marathons nonstop for a week straight so I'm livin 'off the wall' right now. And my MJ shirt came today. Its super tough but ya'll gonna have to see it when I wear it. I'm thinking of coppin a MJ leather jacket too lol. I'm thinking of bringing that jawn back. Should I? I'm really bout to. Thats all for now. I'll see yall. Dueces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails