Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Super Tough!: New Rhapsody Commercial Featuring Jay-Z

Yo, cuzzo. What I have before you the new Rhapsody commercial featuring Jay-Z and let me just say it is absolutely epic! Its definitely one of the best commercials I've ever seen if not the best. Its basically a re-enactment of all his album covers from Reasonable Doubt to The Dynasty to The Black Album. And Run This Town is the perfect song to play in the background. It goes really well with the imagery.

I don't know whether to categorize thus as The Buzz or The Gadgets so I'm just gonna list it as both. Its a very creative concept so check it out and go out and cop that Blueprint 3 on September 11, 2009. I'm getting it that day and I blasting it 24/7. Stay up for more buzz.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails