Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Gadgets: Messenjah Matt

Yo, cuzzo. Let me introduce y'all to my man Messenjah Matt. He makes fan made NBA 2K trailers and videos and he is dumb tough!! I mean he's just amazing. I've been a fan of this dude's Youtube videos since he was doing 2K8 and he just recently released his last and final 2K9 video for the 2K10 upgrade.

He mainly does projects of Michael Jordan and the '96 Chicago Bulls. He even designed the Jordan NBA 2K9 game cover on the right in the G.O.A.T section. He's a beast! Once I get my degree, I hope I'm as talented as he is. Here are a few of his videos. Tell me what you think. Subscribe to him on Youtube and check out his website. Messenjah Matt Youtube and Mesenjah Matt Website





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails