Friday, September 18, 2009

First Official Photos for The Karate Kid Remake or Kung Fu Kid

Yo, cuzzo. I'm back! And I bring to you the first official photos of the Kung Fu Kid starring Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith. I'm still really skeptical about this film. I don't think that the Karate Kid needs to be remade.

Will Smith is producing the film about a kid named Dre that loves to skatebaord and play video games. He is forced to move to China when his mother has to relocate to China due to her job. Dre obviously has a hard time fitting in with everyone, because he is not from China. So like all kids that don’t fit in with their new surroundings he gets picked on and beat up by the students of Li Quan Ha’s Fighting dragon school of Kung-Fu. Mr. Han is the maintenance man who gets a look at Dre’s black eye, he then porceeds to teach him both kung-fu, and the Chinese language, so he can fight back! I’m sure it will end in some kind of tournament without the classic crane.

Peep the photos courtesy of SpoilerTV and tell me what you think. Stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails