Monday, September 7, 2009

A-Team Movie Update

Yo, cuzzo. I've got a movie updates for you guys. First off, it has been announced that the role of B.A. Baracus (Mr. T) in the new A-Team movie has gone to UFC Fighter, Rampage Jackson .

He will join Bradley Cooper (The Hangover), who plays Lt. Templeton ‘Faceman’ Peck and Liam Neeson (Taken) who plays Col. John ‘Hannibal’ Smith. Right now, I'm reserving judgement on this project until I see some footage. All I know is, professional wrestlers/fighters have the tendency to be horrible actors (aside from The Rock and maybe Hulk Hogan). But I must say, I'm pretty interested in seeing a fresh outlook on the A-Team franchise. Tell me what you guys think.


In other news, our latest poll shows that District 9 was the best movie of the summer and I agree. Although there were a few other stand out movies this summer, District 9 had it all, from action and tough effects to a captivating plot and good character development so it deserves to be 'Best Movie of the Summer.' And be sure to vote on the next SH Head photo. That's about it for now but stay up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails