Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Descent Part 2 Trailer

Aiight cuz. Here's the trailer for the long awaited, The Descent Part 2. The first Descent movie was absolutely redic! I'm talking outta control gore. I loved it so I'm really excited for this.

This film centers around a woman named Sarah, continuing the story of 2005’s horror thriller, The Descent, in which a group of young women disappear during a caving trip in the Appalachian Mountains. Emerging from the cave system alone, distraught and covered in the blood of her missing companions, Sarah is incoherent and half-wild with fear only to be forced back into the caves to help find her friends.

Why anyone would go back into those caves escapes me but it makes a great horror film so I'm all for it. If you haven't seen the first Descent, stop what you're doing and watch it. Its one of the great horror films. And peep this trailer, it looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails